Saturday 30 June 2018

 


Artist      : I DRIVE (UK)

Album     : I Drıve

Year         : 1972

Genre      : Hard Rock,Prog Rock

Tracklist  :

Original Album:

1.Down, Down, Down

2.Oo, Bopajero

3.Looking Out My Window

4.Marry A Musician

5.Before The Devil

6.Christine

7.Only The Lonely

8.What A Pity

9.Just A Little Bit

10.Be The One

11.Brave New World

CD Bonus Tracks:

12.I Need A Friend

13.Classic Rigby

14.When Evening Comes

15.It Ain't So Bad

16.Looking Out My Window

17.Everything In Vain

18.Happy Days

19.Turmoil

20.Before The Devil


***


3 comments:

  1. Hello, long time i didn't visit your blog, to see you are still doing your good job sharing gems. Just wanted to thank you. Got lottsa 70's music from you. Stay save and rocky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ıts very nice to hear from an old friend..stay safe and you are always welcome !

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for this extended version.

    ReplyDelete