Wednesday, 26 August 2026

 IN MEMORY OF DOLLY PARTON...
(19.01.1946-25.08.2026) R.I.P.









Artist       : DOLLY PARTON (USA)

Album     :  Live And Well

Year         : 2020

Genre      : Country

Tracklist  :

01 – Orange Blossom Special 

02 – Train, Train 

03 – The Grass Is Blue 

04 – Mountain Angel 

05 – Shine 

06 – Little Sparrow 

07 – Rocky Top 

08 – My Tennessee Mountain Home 

09 – Coat of Many Colors 

10 – Smoky Mountain Memories 

11 – Applejack 

12 – Marry Me 

13 – Halos and Horns 

14 – I’m Gone 

15 – Dagger Through the Heart 

16 – If 

17 – After the Gold Rush 

18 – 9 to 5 

19 – Jolene 

20 – A Cappella Medley: Islands in the Stream/ Here You Come Again/ Why’d You Come in Here/ Lookin’ Like That Two Doors Down 

21 – We Irish 

22 – Stairway to Heaven 

23 – I Will Always Love You 

***


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for this. So sad she has gone. Dolly was a wonderful person and songwriter. Rest in peace, Dolly.

    ReplyDelete