Saturday 30 May 2020

 

Artist      : VARIOUS ARTISTS

Album     : Decca Originals - The Beat Scene

Year         : 1998

Genre      : Beat

Tracklist  :

01. The Poets - I Love Her Still

02. The Game - Gonna Get Me Someone

03. Thee - Each & Every Day

04. The Mighty Avengers - (Walking Thru' The) Sleepy City

05. Shel Naylor - It's Gonna Happen Soon

06. Joe Cocker - I'll Cry Instead

07. Beat Boys - Third Time Lucky

08. The Mark Four - Hurt Me If You Will

09. Sandra Barry & The Boys - Really Gonna Shake

10. Lulu & The Luvvers - Surprise Surprise

11. The Mojos - Everything's Alright

12. The Beat Chics - Now I Know

13. Pete Best Four - I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door

14. The Warriors - Don't Make Me Blue

15. The Marauders - That's What I Want

16. The Brooks - Once In A While

17. Rick & Sandy - Lost My Girl

18. Unit 4+2 - I Was Only Playing Games

19. Tierneys Fugitives - Did You Want To Run Away

20. The Mockingbirds - One By One

21. The Rockin' Berries - Itty Bitty Pieces

22. The Knack - Who'll Be The Next In Line

23. Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Keep On Dancing

24. The Hi Numbers - Heart Of Stone

25. The Andrew Oldham Orchestra - Da Doo Ron Ron 


***


No comments:

Post a Comment